Sunday, February 17, 2013

Grey Swimming

Recently we joined the Hoover Rec & we have taken G swimming every weekend.  He LOVES the water, so we knew he would love the indoor pool.  He gets so excited when he sees the pool and we have to hold him tight so he will not run and fall in.  That reminds me of someone...I still remember when I was 2 and I ran into the water without my  arm floaties and my mom jumped in with all her clothes on to get me....lol (at least we can laugh about it now).  Here are the photos of G recently.  The photos were taken with my iPhone so they aren't the best quality.  









1 comment:

  1. I remember you jumping in the pool without your water wings on like it was yesterday. Greyson loves the water and is all smiles but I'm afraid you and Chris will have to watch him like a hawk. I love the pictures...can't wait for the summmer so he can be in the pool and play outside. Love you Grey!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete