Sunday, February 3, 2013

Grey's First Snow

A rarity in Alabama, we had some snow that graced our presence awhile back now!  I am just getting around to posting the pictures.  I was coming home from ATL from a business meeting so really had no idea what I was coming home to!  After a six hour drive I made it to my parents house to get Grey, but we ended up spending the night with them because the roads out in Trussville were pretty bad.  My mom had awful journey as well.  She had less than 5 miles to drive from where she watches my Granny (and she had Grey that day).  It took her almost 4 hours to get home.  She was definitely frazzled once she got home with our precious cargo, but was glad to be home.  She said Grey could not have been better, that is our little ANGEL (at least for now)!  Here are some photos I got with my iPhone, the next morning.  I was thankful to be with him for his first snow, but was sad that Chris missed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment